I Left My Hard Drive in San Francisco

click image to see full sizeAnother gig in the fog city last month, this time on camera in a fancy hotel near the top of Nob Hill. I'd been here before, but this was my first time to ride a cable car.

It sure came in handy when returning from dinner with my brother in Oakland via the nearest BART station (another first). It was a short 10 block stroll, except almost entirely back up hill.

click image to see full sizeThe hotel was on California Street at Powell, so the views were great in all directions. But the walking and driving weren't, so I kept those activities to a minimum. If I lived here, I'd have the biggest calves or the thinnest wallet (probably both).

This is the single lane dock at the hotel where we loaded our gear in the pouring rain. Good times.

I was so concerned about the job, I didn't properly clear my own room and left some things behind. Oh well, another excuse to return to the Bay Area...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
(See/hear more music playlists at 5ive Songs)

No comments: